With its ideal location in downtown's South Loop neighborhood, University Center is only steps away from Chicago's magnificent lakefront with beautiful beaches, world-renowned Millennium and Grant Parks, marvelous museums, restaurants and retail shopping. Whether you are in Chicago for an internship or you're living here for the summer, University Center puts you near it all!
All this nearby:
- Chicago's public train ("El") and bus system just outside the front door
- One block from "The Loop", Chicago's Business District
- Two blocks from Michigan Avenue
- Connected to famous State Street Shopping Corridor
- Adjacent to Harold Washington Library
A walk score measures how walkable a spot is to nearby amenities and transit. Check out our walk score of 97%!
Filter Area Amenities